We are delighted to have Pastor Simon Foster join us as our guest speaker on Sunday 18th October.
We will be adhering to all of the government’s COVID-secure guidelines, with limited seating capacity. Therefore bookings are required. You can sign-up either with your My ChurchSuite account or using the form at the bottom of this page.
By reserving a place you are agreeing to follow our guidelines. Full details of these are available on our Guidelines On Returning To Church page. However, it is important to note that:
- Face masks must be worn in the building at all times.
- The one-way system must be observed.
- Whilst there will be live worship, the congregation will not be able to sing.
Children & Youth
- There will be a programme available for those in school years Y7-Y13 (Sunday Youth). Please register your child using the ticket options for the Sunday Youth.
- There is currently no programme for younger children (our online Small Nations programme will continue), therefore children attending the service will have to stay with parents at all times and have a place reserved in the service.
For those unable to join us in person, we will be live-streaming the service which will be accessible every Sunday at 10am on our website and YouTube channel:
Alternatively, you can watch a recording of the service at a later date by visiting our Service Archive page.
Reserving your place
You will need to book a place for every person in your bubble (including children and young people), however please only book if you are able to come, otherwise you could deny someone else a place. When you sign up you will have the option to choose between reserving a place either for the Sunday Service, Oasis:Dream and Sunday Youth for each individual.
Reservations for our Sunday morning services are available between Monday 9am and Friday 5pm before the service. You can sign-up either with your My ChurchSuite account or by using the following form. For more help with the reservation process, please visit our Reserving A Place At An All Nations Event information page. If the service has reached capacity, please email us at and you be added to our waiting list.