As you are aware, the way we previously gathered has changed considerably, so please familiarise yourself with the new process/procedure for attending events in person at the church.
Before you arrive
To allow for social distancing, we have reduced our capacity within the church building. Before attending any meetings, you will need to pre-book a ticket, either by using your My ChurchSuite account or by completing the sign-up form on the relevant event page on the church website.
When booking, please include details of all persons in your party, including children. This will be used for seat allocation and for test and trace purposes. We ask that you book your place by 3pm of the day before the event. If you have not pre-booked in advance, you may be turned away if the maximum capacity has been reached.
If after booking a ticket, you can no longer attend the event, please email or contact the office.
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, do not come
Should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 (a high temperature, a new persistent cough or a loss or changes to your sense of smell or taste) please refrain from attending All Nations Christian Centre in person.
- Everyone will be required to wear a face mask inside the church building, please bring one with you.
- If you cannot wear a face mask due to underlying health conditions, we encourage you to stay at home and view the meeting online.
When you arrive
Once you have booked your place, please note the following when arriving:
- Please wear your own facemask before entering the building.
- Please observe the social distancing measures we have put in place and refrain from any physical contact (hugs/handshakes) with anyone outside of your bubble.
- Please observe the one-way system around the building (see posters/arrows). The entrance will be as usual (through the main doors), but the exit will be through the side door (inside the main sanctuary).
- Arrival and departure will be staggered. Therefore, please allow enough time to arrive to prevent a bottleneck at the entrance. You will be able to arrive 20 mins before the service and will be dismissed by the stewards in sections (again, to avoid a bottleneck).
- There will be a limited number of parking bays at the Church and will primarily be used for the elderly/disabled.
- Please do not double park or block others in. Further parking is available at Coley Primary School.
- Stewards will direct you towards your seats according to the number in your party.
- Please do not move the chairs around, as they have been spaced apart for your safety.
- Any individual bringing a child into church is responsible for that minor following all of these protection rules and must remain with you at all times.
During the meetings
- There will be no singing, no refreshments and no communion.
- The kitchen and other facilities at this time will be out of bounds.
- Toilets will be operated on a one-in, one-out basis, by stewards.
- Once your section has been dismissed, please do not congregate inside/around the building, but promptly collect your car (if in the Church car park) and kindly exit allowing others to collect their vehicles to depart.