As we return to church on Sundays, our youth (for those in school years Y7-Y13) will be meeting separately to the Sunday Service for the morning.
We will be adhering to all of the government’s COVID-secure guidelines, with limited capacity. Therefore reservations are required, separate to the Sunday Service. Parents can sign their child up, either with their My ChurchSuite account or using the form at the bottom of this page.
By reserving a place you are agreeing to follow our guidelines. Full details of these are available on our Guidelines On Returning To Church page. However, it is important to note that:
- Face masks/coverings must be worn at all times upon entry to the church building.
- A one-way system will be in operation throughout the building.
- Youth must keep 1m apart from one another.
- Youth can bring their own refreshments.
- Once a youth has been allocated to their bubble/group, they must remain in this bubble until the end of the meeting.
- Activities and games will meet the social distance and no contact regulations.
The timetable for the morning will be:
- Arrival/Registration – 10:00 – 10:05
- Separation of youth into groups of 15 (creating a bubble) at time of registration
- Introduction/games – 10:10 – 10:50
- Preach – 10:55– 11:15
If you would like more information, please contact the youth team.