Mum’s Night Out is an evening run by Care For The Family at Lifespring Church in Reading, with guest speakers Cathy Madavan and Gill Lyth.
You’ll come away with:
- Renewed confidence that the strength of your motherhood comes from the freedom to be yourself (because the Instagram perfect family is not the reality!)
- An awareness of how to look after yourself and juggle the shifting demands of raising a family
- Encouragement that it’s not just you – the demands of motherhood are many but so are the moments that make them worth it
- A reminder that you are worth the time you get to yourself, a healthy mum benefits you and your family
- An unforgettable night of fun, that’ll leave you feeling rejuvenated!
Tickets start from £4 and are available to purchase by following this link.