We plan to hold multiple Men’s Re-connection Suppers now that up to 6 people can meet in gardens.
Therefore, we need some gents to volunteer as hosts. (you will provide whatever food you can or your guests can do bring and share – your choice).
We then need to rest of you to say you’d like to go somewhere!
The plan: You fill in the form below, saying:
- You’d like to attend or host
- Any dietary requirements
- Your home postcode and whether you can drive yourself or need public transport (if you have to use public transport we will try to work out a host near a route but no promises! Also, please remember you cannot car share with anyone not in your Covid safe bubble)
- Whether you are bringing other male members of your household / Covid bubble in your car (if you are bringing sons under 18, let us know and we will try to have another young lad in your group of six)
Why St George’s Day?
- He is the patron Saint of Bulgaria, England, Georgia, Portugal, Spain and (some parts of) Turkey and we are All Nations!
- It’s got “St” in the title
- Let’s just kick in and do SOMETHING! (we’re betting most of us don’t already have plans!)
The long-range weather forecast looks pretty good.
At 21.00 we will Zoom connect with other “Sixes” for some silliness before going home.
Fill in the form by close of business on Tuesday 20th April 2021 and we will allocate you to a host within a group of up to six men. Then we can crack on and re-connect with your Brothers in Christ whilst continuing to observe ALL of our Government’s laws and guidelines on social distancing etc.