Ellie shares her thought for the week; be an encourager!
1. We should speak truth in love
Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.Ephesians 4:15
2. We can speak helpful words to each other
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.Ephesians 4:29
3. We should in compassion
Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.Ephesians 4:32
How can we be an encourager? Here are some questions to think about this week:
- When has someone encourage you?
- Would you describe yourself as an encourager?
- How can you become more encouraging?
Every week one of our members shares a short thought aiming to inspire you for the week. You can watch previous Thought For The Week videos by clicking here.