We are delighted to be able to return to a physical presence at the church with live worship and teaching.
We will be adhering to all of the government’s COVID-secure guidelines, with limited seating capacity. Therefore bookings are required. You can sign-up either with your My ChurchSuite account or using the form at the bottom of this page.
By reserving a place you are agreeing to follow our guidelines. Full details of these are available on our Guidelines On Returning To Church page. However, it is important to note that:
- Face masks must be worn in the building at all times.
- The one-way system must be observed.
- Whilst there will be live worship, the congregation will not be able to sing.
- There will be no programme for children (our online Small Nations programme will continue), therefore children will have to stay with parents at all times.
- A separate youth programme will be available during the service. If you would like your child to join this session, please register them separately on the Sunday Youth page; please do not register them for the Sunday Service.
For those unable to join us in person, we will be live-streaming the service which will be accessible every Sunday at 10am on our website and YouTube channel:
Alternatively, you can watch a recording of the service at a later date by visiting our Service Archive page.
Reserving your place
You will need to book a place for every person in your bubble (including children and young people), however please only book if you are able to come, otherwise you could deny someone else a place.
Reservations for our Sunday morning services are available between Monday 9am and Friday 5pm before the service. You can sign-up either with your My ChurchSuite account or by using the following form. For more help with the reservation process, please visit our Reserving A Place At An All Nations Event information page. If the service has reached capacity, please email us at and you be added to our waiting list.