Join us at All Nations Christian Centre for our Sunday service, with live worship and teaching.
With the Government in England lifting many of the public health restrictions put in place to control the spread of Covid-19 on 19 July, the leadership have agreed on the following measures which will be in place for all of our services at least until the end of August when we will fully review matters again.
- There will be an increased capacity of the main sanctuary but we will not, as yet, move to the level of capacity seen prior to March 2020.
- We will continue to require everyone to wear a face covering when they enter the building, when they are moving around in the building and crucially when they are singing during worship. Face coverings must cover both nose and mouth. However, when otherwise seated in the congregation, face coverings can be removed.
- Face coverings will not be required for those with medical exemptions but it will be important to bring proof of that medical exemption on the first occasion you attend church so that it can be logged for future reference.
- People attending will be required to sanitise their hands on entering the building.
- Anyone attending a service will be asked to check in using the NHS app or filling out their contact details on a form.
- We will maintain the one way system in the church building.
- Families will be encouraged to sit together and separate from other households.
- Handshakes, hugging and close contact will be discouraged.
- We aim to serve teas and coffees outside (depending on the weather) and people will be asked to socialise outside rather than in the building.
- A limited children’s and youth programme will be available (more information will be issued about this).
- Services will continue to be live-streamed for those who remain cautious about attending services.
Children & Youth
- A limited children’s programme will be available.
- There will be no youth programme in August.
For those unable to join us in person, we will be live-streaming the service which will be accessible every Sunday at 10am on our website and YouTube channel:
Alternatively, you can watch a recording of the service at a later date by visiting our Service Archive page.