Join us at All Nations Christian Centre for our Sunday service, with live worship and teaching.
We will be adhering to all of the government’s COVID-secure guidelines, with limited seating capacity. Therefore bookings are required. You can sign-up either with your My ChurchSuite account or using the form at the bottom of this page which does not require a ChurchSuite account.
By reserving a place you are agreeing to follow our guidelines. Full details of these are available on our Guidelines On Returning To Church page. However, it is important to note that:
- No socialising (mingling/interacting) with people outside of your household bubble is allowed inside or outside the building.
- Always maintain a two-metre distance from other people who are not in your household bubble.
- No hugging, handshakes, elbow bumping or other bodily contact with anyone not in your household bubble.
- When in the building you must go straight to your allocated seat and remain seated at all times unless when using the toilet, entering or leaving the building.
- Face coverings, which cover both nose and mouth, must be worn in the building at all times.
- Hand sanitiser must be applied when entering the building.
- No congregational singing is permitted.
- The one-way system in the building must be observed.
Children & Youth
- There will be an on-site programme available for those in school years Y7-Y13 (Sunday Youth) separate to the service. Please register your child using the ‘Sunday Youth’ ticket option.
- There is currently no on-site programme for younger children (our Small Nations programme will continue online). Therefore children attending the service will have to stay with parents at all times and have a place reserved in the service.
For those unable to join us in person, we will be live-streaming the service which will be accessible every Sunday at 10am on our website and YouTube channel:
Alternatively, you can watch a recording of the service at a later date by visiting our Service Archive page.
Reserving Your Place
You will need to book a place for every person in your bubble (including children and young people), however please only book if you are able to come, otherwise you could deny someone else a place.
You can sign-up either with your My ChurchSuite account or by using the following form which does not require a My ChurchSuite account. For more help with the reservation process, please visit our Reserving A Place At An All Nations Event information page. If the service has reached capacity, please email us at and you be added to our waiting list.