Join us at All Nations Christian Centre for our Sunday service, with live worship and teaching with guest speaker David Beresford.
Pastor David Beresford is the minister for pastoral care at Plymouth Christian Centre.
With the Government in England lifting many of the public health restrictions put in place to control the spread of Covid-19, the leadership have agreed on the following measures which will be in place for all of our services until further notice:
- While face coverings can be worn at the discretion of the individual when entering or moving around the building, everyone is still required to wear face coverings during periods of sung worship.
- Everyone will be required to sanitise their hands on entering the building.
- Families will be asked to sit together and separate from other households by at least one chair. You will be given a card to place on the seat next to you in order to facilitate this.
- We ask that you socialise outside, rather than in the building.
- Handshakes, hugging and close contact is discouraged.
- Depending on the weather, teas and coffees will be served outside following the service.
For more information about our Sunday service, visit our What To Expect page.
Children & Youth
Our children and youth groups meet after our time of worship during the service.
For those unable to join us in person, we will be live-streaming the service which will be accessible every Sunday at 10am on our website and YouTube channel:
Alternatively, you can watch a recording of the Sunday service at a later date by visiting our Service Archive page.