Join us in person or online for our Good Friday Service as we pause and reflect on Jesus’ death and take communion.
We will be adhering to all of the government’s COVID-secure guidelines, with limited seating capacity. Therefore bookings are required. You can sign-up either with your My ChurchSuite account or using the form at the bottom of this page which does not require a ChurchSuite account.
By reserving a place you are agreeing to follow our guidelines. Full details of these are available on our Guidelines On Returning To Church page. However, it is important to note that:
- No socialising (mingling/interacting) with people outside of your household bubble is allowed inside or outside the building.
- Always maintain a two-metre distance from other people who are not in your household bubble.
- No hugging, handshakes, elbow bumping or other bodily contact with anyone not in your household bubble.
- When in the building you must go straight to your allocated seat and remain seated at all times unless when using the toilet, entering or leaving the building.
- Face coverings, which cover both nose and mouth, must be worn in the building at all times.
- Hand sanitiser must be applied when entering the building.
- No congregational singing is permitted.
- The one-way system in the building must be observed.
Children & Youth
- As there is currently no on-site programme for children and youth, children attending the service will have to stay with parents at all times and have a place reserved in the service.
For those unable to join us in person, we will be live-streaming our Good Friday Service which will be accessible on our website and YouTube channel:
Alternatively, you can watch a recording of the service at a later date by visiting our Service Archive page.
Reserving Your Place
You will need to book a place for every person in your bubble (including children and young people), however please only book if you are able to come, otherwise you could deny someone else a place.
You can sign-up either with your My ChurchSuite account or by using the following form which does not require a My ChurchSuite account. For more help with the reservation process, please visit our Reserving A Place At An All Nations Event information page.