If you’re in school years Y7-Y13, then join us on Friday nights for our weekly 4JC youth night.
We will be adhering to all of the government’s COVID-secure guidelines, with limited capacity. Therefore reservations are required. Parents can sign their child up, either with their My ChurchSuite account or using the form at the bottom of this page.
By reserving a place you are agreeing to follow our guidelines. Full details of these are available on our Guidelines On Returning To Church page. However, it is important to note that:
- Face masks/coverings must be worn at all times upon entry to the church building.
- A one-way system will be in operation throughout the building.
- Everyone must adhere to social distancing.
- The kitchen as well as the tuck shop will be closed until further notice, however everyone can bring their own refreshments.
- Once a person has been allocated to their bubble/group, they must remain in this bubble until the end of the meeting.
- Activities and games will meet the social distance and no contact regulations.
The timetable for the evening will be:
- Arrival/Registration – 18:30
- Games – 19:00 – 19:40
- Worship – 19:45 – 20:00
- Bible Study – 20:00 – 20:15
If you would like more information, please contact the youth team.